DCSMAT practices what the Harvard Business School has to say about the case method- that is to make the students face real issues and dilemmas just like a true manager would every day. This stimulates the students to think as well as take the lead without hesitation, thus encouraging an active participation from them instead of passively receiving knowledge from the teacher.
At the School, the students get
- A chance to analyze a large number of Organizations and to develop skills required in a manager
- An experience comparable to that of a real job
- Both Indian and Global Case Studies to work with
- Projects in high tech industrial cities as well as in rural Pullikkanam
- A rigorous training in developing analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills